LE MUR DE L'ATLANTIQUE EN FRANCE

PortailPortail  AccueilAccueil  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  

Partagez

Hello from England (we are not all bad you know!)

AuteurMessage
chris101

Hello from England (we are not all bad you know!) Empty
MessageSujet: Hello from England (we are not all bad you know!)   Hello from England (we are not all bad you know!) Icon_minitimeMar 23 Sep 2008 - 1:09

Bonsoir. However I'm afraid I'm English and my French is very poor (like most English sorry), so please accept my apologies for writing in English.

Anyway, I'm hoping that someone on this forum might be able to tell me where I can find information on the serial numbers or lists of Atlantic Wall bunkers? By accident in 2004 I have visited the batteries at La Coubre and once I realised what i had found I went on to visit St Malo, St Nazaire and St Brevin-le-pins (in 2008), and noticed that each bunker seems to have a prefix to designate the area (Gi - Gironde, Nz - Nazaire etc), but I'm hoping that there might be a list which contains details of each of the main batterie positions, with information on the bunker type and serial number? Or maybe I'm hoping for to much as too much has been lost over time?

Thankyou all, Chris.
My website: [Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien]
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Bo2

Bo2

MessageSujet: Re: Hello from England (we are not all bad you know!)   Hello from England (we are not all bad you know!) Icon_minitimeMar 23 Sep 2008 - 6:10

Bonjour
Nice to see you here, :bjdyu: Take a look at [Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien] I think that you can buy books that explain what you want
JF
http://atlantikwall.free.fr/
slotmag

slotmag

MessageSujet: Re: Hello from England (we are not all bad you know!)   Hello from England (we are not all bad you know!) Icon_minitimeMar 23 Sep 2008 - 12:27

Hey! mate !! be welcome here cheers !!! you are English!! nobody's perfect, we are French... huhuhuhu! you'll find some great experts here to help you, have a good day. hjrpppf
Admin (FX)
Admin
Admin
Admin (FX)

MessageSujet: Re: Hello from England (we are not all bad you know!)   Hello from England (we are not all bad you know!) Icon_minitimeMar 23 Sep 2008 - 18:14

Hi guy!!!

and Welcome to the Pleasure Dome!!!

Fx
http://atlantikwall.superforum.fr
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Hello from England (we are not all bad you know!)   Hello from England (we are not all bad you know!) Icon_minitimeMar 23 Sep 2008 - 18:23

wellcome..
but..."vive Napoléon".... lol! lol! :jkuo:
Petit homme à casquette

Petit homme à casquette

MessageSujet: Re: Hello from England (we are not all bad you know!)   Hello from England (we are not all bad you know!) Icon_minitimeMar 23 Sep 2008 - 19:09

you're welcome! :kljhg:
chercheur57

MessageSujet: Re: Hello from England (we are not all bad you know!)   Hello from England (we are not all bad you know!) Icon_minitimeMar 23 Sep 2008 - 21:24

Welcome on Atlantikwall superforum :bjdyu:
chris101

MessageSujet: Re: Hello from England (we are not all bad you know!)   Hello from England (we are not all bad you know!) Icon_minitimeMer 24 Sep 2008 - 0:07

Merci vous tout infiniment de la bienvenue (?! mon Français n'est pas bon)

But I have one more question in English for you, svp, when we visit France and take pictures of the fantastic atlantic wall casemates, what do you think the local French residents think of us haing an interest in 'Nazi' relics? Do you guys ever get any abuse when taking photographs of bunkers etc?

Oh and whilst I'm here, I really must say one thing about you French people....... well done for maintaining the pride you have in your country, the clean streets free from litter (in the majority of towns), the hello/goodbye from strangers. We have lost much of this in England. Keep up the good work!
walter

walter

MessageSujet: Re: Hello from England (we are not all bad you know!)   Hello from England (we are not all bad you know!) Icon_minitimeVen 26 Sep 2008 - 0:28

Bonsoir...

chris101 a écrit:
Merci vous tout infiniment de la bienvenue (?! mon Français n'est pas bon)

when we visit France and take pictures of the fantastic atlantic wall casemates, what do you think the local French residents think of us haing an interest in 'Nazi' relics? Do you guys ever get any abuse when taking photographs of bunkers etc?
-----------------It depends on the place , but it's quite regular....Just oppose fairness and conprehensive attitudes, these unsuported behaviours would soon disappear...If not for you , for the next one....

Oh and whilst I'm here, I really must say one thing about you French people....... well done for maintaining the pride you have in your country, the clean streets free from litter (in the majority of towns), the hello/goodbye from strangers. We have lost much of this in England. Keep up the good work!
-----------------I'm already complaining , poor England !

walter
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Hello from England (we are not all bad you know!)   Hello from England (we are not all bad you know!) Icon_minitime

Hello from England (we are not all bad you know!)
Page 1 sur 1